Basically belonging to Jind, he completed his basic pre-university Education in Nainital. After passing MBBS form MLN medical college Allahabad he joined DCH course in SN medical college Agra In 1995 he started MD pediatrics in same institution & Passed MD in 1998. He worked as a Senior Resident in Pediatrics in – Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Previously he has been working as a consultant pediatrician & Neonatologist in Mahabir Dal Hospital for 1) XXXth National conference of IAP, Calcutta, West Bengal in 1993.
Dr. Manoj Mittal
MBBS MD (Pediatrics)
Ex. State Secretary IAP, Haryana
Founder Member of Patanjali Yoga Peeth, Haridwar
National Pediatrics center, Green Park, New Delhi, (LEVEL III care neonatology set up with 7 ventilators & ABG Machine). Received scholarship through out the period of MBBS Course. He received B Certificate of NATIONAL CREDIT CORPS (NCC) at Allahabad while doing MBBS. Received various prizes in ‘cultural events’ at school & college levels.
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM).
Books Published as Author
Pediatrics (IAP), Kochi-1998.
about 3 Years with daily outdoor of upto 200 patients and average indoor of near about 15 to 20 patients
including well advanced level II care Nursery. Now he is working in his own set-up with an average outdoor
of upto 60 patients and indoor including NICU, he has been secretary of Karnal IAP branch for about 7 years.
2) XXXIIIth National conference of IAP, Mangalore, Karnataka 1996.
3) XXXIVth National conference of IAP, Ahmedabad, Gujrat 1997.
4) XXXVth National conference of IAP, Kochi, Kerala 1998.
5) XXXVIth National conference of IAP & 5th International congress of tropical pediatrics, Jaipur, Rajasthan 1999.
6) XXth National congress of Medical microbiologist, Agra, U.P. 1996
7) Fourth National critical care Pune and attended workshop, 1998.
8) International neonatology conference and update, New Delhi 1995.
9) Xth National pediatric nephrology conference and update, Lucknow 1997.
10) Vth National conference of pediatric gastroenterology, Kota & attended gastro endoscopy work shop 1997.
11) Pediatrics cardiology update, MAMC, New Delhi 1997.
12) Pediatric advanced life support, SNMC, Agra 1996.
13) Neonatal advanced life support, SNMC, Agra 1996-1995.
14) CME in hematology and hemato-oncology, Bombay 1995.
15) CME programme on child hood tuberculosis, SNMC, Agra 1997.
16) Wahal Gupta CME, SNMC, Agra on emergency medicine 1996.
17) National symposium, recent advances in cardiology, Agra 1997.
18) Neonatal advanced life support course SNMC, Agra 1995
19) Supervised PPI programme in Agra 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998.
20) Participated in VIth IAP, Pediatrics quiz MLNMC, Allahabad.
21) XVII annual conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Kanpur 1997.
22) State conference of IAP, Panipat, Haryana in 2000.
23) Update on Neonatology, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi in 2000.
24) Haryana state CME cum workshop in Neonatology, Panipat in 2001.
25) CME on Nuclear Medicine Karnal in 2002.
26) XIV Haryana state IAP Conference, Faridabad in 2003.
27) CME on HT, CAD Karnal in 2004.
28) XV Haryana State IAP Conference, Panipat in 2004
29) XVI Haryana State IAP, CME, Gurgaon in 2005.
30) XXXXIII National Conference of IAP, New Delhi in 2006.
31) Comprehensive Management of Diarrhea & PEM by WHO, Delhi 2006.
32) XVI Annual conference IAP, Haryana, Sonipat in 2005.
33) Annual Haryana State IAP, CME Ambala in 2006.
34) XVIII Haryana State IAP conference at Hotel 32nd milestone, Gurgaon, 2007
35) Haryana State IAP CME at Panipat, 2008
36) XIX Haryana State IAP conference at Kingfisher Restaurant Ambala 2008.
37) NRP programe in XXXXVI National Conference of IAP, Bangalore 2009.
38) Basic pediatric intensive care workshop, PGIMER, Chandigarh 2009.
39) Basic pediatric pulmometry CME, PGIMER Chandigarh 2009.
40) National assembly on ped. Emergencies Gangaram Hospital, Delhi 2009
41) Pedgastro mid term 2009 at Fortis – escorts hospital, Jaipur 2009
42) Neonatal ventilation workshop at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi 2009
43) IAP Haryana State CME 2009 at Sirsa.
44) 49th National Conference of I.A.P. Gurgaon 2012.
45) 52nd National Conference of IAP, New Delhi-2015
46) Annual State CME, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana-2016
Basically belonging to Jind, he completed his basic pre-university Education in Nainital. After passing MBBS form MLN medical college Allahabad he joined DCH course in SN medical college Agra In 1995 he started MD pediatrics in same institution & Passed MD in 1998. He worked as a Senior Resident in Pediatrics in – Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
Previously he has been working as a consultant pediatrician & Neonatologist in Mahabir Dal Hospital for
1) XXXth National conference of IAP, Calcutta, West Bengal in 1993.